Low voltage testing of industrial power and control systems
For safe and secure energy distribution
Are you a manufacturer of distribution enclosures or switchgear? An assembler of low-voltage (LV) distribution equipment? Or a regulator or a wholesale energy consumer? Then you need a partner to help ensure the reliability and safety of electricity distribution and control systems. DEKRA's low-voltage specialists are at your disposal to provide the service you need.
Cybersecurity of IACS
- Low voltage directive (LVD)
- IEC 61439 series for assemblies, distribution boards and busbar trunking systems
- IEC 60947 series for switchgear and components
- IEC 60898 for individual components
- IEC 62208 for empty enclosures
- IEC 62955 for EV charging systems
- IEC/TR 61641 for internal arc testing
- IEC/TS 63107 for arc mitigation testing
- IEC 60898-1, IEC 61008-1, IEC 61009-1 and IEC 62423 for components offering (residual) protection
Why LV testing by DEKRA?
- universally recognised certification
DEKRA's test certificates, reports and quality seals are universally recognised and accepted worldwide by grid operators, utility companies, end users, authorities and other stakeholders.
- comprehensive knowledge of standards
Our experts have a comprehensive knowledge of low-voltage standards, thanks in no small part to their active participation in consortia and standardisation bodies.
- flexible testing solutions
We offer testing options at our laboratories in Dubai, Hungary, Asia and the Netherlands. Or under our supervision at your own or a third-party laboratory.