HSE Culture Ladder for a safe working environment
How safe do you work?
A safe working environment is vital. Safety awareness and responsible behavior of your employees play an important role in this. The Safety Culture Ladder is an instrument that helps you measure the safety awareness within your organization. The experts at DEKRA provide you with professional guidance for applying the Safety Culture Ladder..
How high are you on the ladder?
The 5 steps of the Safety Culture Ladder:
Purpose of the Safety Culture Ladder
- In a safe working environment, employees are less likely to drop out due to accidents or (long-term) illness;
- You can demonstrate to your suppliers, customers and other stakeholders that you work safely and are committed to the health and safety of your employees and everyone who works for you.
- If you can demonstrate that you work safely, you have a higher chance of winning tenders.
Climbing higher step by step starting in 2022
- The safety experts at DEKRA have a lot of practical knowledge of, and experience with, the Safety Culture Ladder.
- We assist both large organizations and SMEs.
- We enable you to win tenders through safer working.