Secondment, Recruitment & Selection
DEKRA People, together with the Claims Services and Personal Injury units, is part of the DEKRA Claims & Expertise division, specialist in its field. This means that we always have access to a large network, specialist knowledge and extensive experience.
Secondment (or freelance)
- Resolving a temporary capacity problem (usually unanticipated) due to the absence of one or more employees due to illness or maternity leave.
- Providing a flexible workforce in your claims handling department so you can catch up on backlogs.
- Setting up a project team at a DEKRA site and flexibly scaling up and down from there.
- Accommodating peak workloads where it is not yet clear how long it will last and whether permanent replacements or additional long-term employees will be hired.
Recruitment & Selection
- Recruiting and selecting the right colleague to fit your organization as a permanent employee
- Use of DEKRA’s vast network of candidates and all the resources you need to accelerate the recruitment process
- Offering a customized solution by setting up a DEKRA project team and from there handling damage (structural or during peak times) at a DEKRA location or at our client.
- Handling the damage in the back office system of our client or in the DEKRA system.
- High quality damage treatment, by applying the general standards (ISAE 3402 type II, GBL), but also client-specific matters.
- Able to scale up and down capacity flexibly and quickly, due to the strong connection between DEKRA Claims Services, DEKRA Personal Injury and DEKRA People.
- Claims handling based on outsourcing (file price) or secondment (hourly rate).