Ensuring a higher level of cybersecurity in your devices?
RED Directive testing
Prepare for the Radio Equipment Directive (RED)
Are you launching a product on the European market with a wireless radio connection? From August 2025 on, it must comply with the Delegated Act of the Radio Equipment Directive (RED), the European Commission determined. The Delegated Act contains various cybersecurity requirements that manufacturers, importers and distributors must meet to market their wireless devices in the European Union (EU). DEKRA is happy to help your products comply with these new regulations. Read more about future legislation and how our services can help you prepare.
The goal of the RED Directive
- improving network resilience (Article 3(3)(d));
- increasing users' personal data and privacy protection (Article 3(3)(e));
- reducing monetary fraud (Article 3(3)(f)).
Our RED testing services
- ETSI EN 303 645
- IEC 62443-X series
You protect your customers by marketing products that are resistant to cyberattacks.
Your products are more future-proof as they are more likely to comply with future cyber legislation.
You have an opinion from an independent test laboratory, with which you can be sure that you meet the requirements.
Our pilotprogram for the RED Directive
- the security requirements of the RED Directive;
- the implementation of the directive in your wireless products; and
- the testing and certification process, with or without harmonized standards.