How to guarantee the safety and reliability of your e-mobility vehicles?
Electrical vehicle testing
Testing and certification in the electric vehicle landscape
From a testing and certification perspective, electric vehicles bring together two previously separate worlds: the automotive industry (ISO standards) and the electrical industry (IEC standards). Do you want to know more about the most relevant standards for testing electric vehicles? And do you want to know how testing will drive your vehicles and business forward? We help you out to find all the answers and more.
- Tighter environmental legislation , restrictions on CO2 emissions imposed on vehicle manufacturers and vehicle owners.
- Technological advancements , e.g. cheaper and more powerful batteries, and infrastructure for faster charging.
- Changing consumer behavior , growing environmental awareness and acceptance of EVs.
The benefits of electrical vehicle testing
- Ensure electrical safety of users, equipment and infrastructure
- Verify that your products comply with the standards
- Evaluate the conformance, interoperability and electromagnetic compatibility of your products
- Allow you to market your products across multiple markets worldwide
- Electrical safety testing
- Performance testing
- Conformance and interoperability testing
- Functional safety testing
- EMC testing
- Wireless testing
- Cyber security testing
- Software testing
- Environmental & stress testing
- Chemical testing