How to guarantee and maximise safety during energy transmission and distribution?
Medium and high voltage testing
Testing, inspection and certification for power transmission & distribution equipment
About medium and high voltage testing
- Short circuit tests
- Making and breaking tests
- Short-time and peak withstand tests
- Synthetic tests on high-voltage circuit breakers
- Power arc tests
- Dielectric tests
- Power frequency voltage tests
- Heat cycle ageing tests
- RIV and Corona tests
- Partial discharge measurements
- Determination of sound level of any equipment
- Temperature-rise tests
- Mechanical tests, pollution and aging tests
High voltage laboratory
Our experts have profound knowledge of standards, supported by their active participation in consortia and standardization groups.
We offer very flexible testing routes: in our DEKRA labs in Dubai, Hungary, Asia, or the Netherlands. Or in your own laboratory or third-party lab under supervision.
Our test certificates and test reports are widely recognized and accepted by grid operators, utility companies, end users, governments, and more around the world.
Where do we help you in the power value chain?
- Power plants
- Control equipment for nuclear power plants
- Solar installations (photovoltaic)
- Rotary equipment (onshore wind turbines)