DEKRA Netherlands Privacy & cookie statement
Your privacy is important to us
This is the privacy statement of DEKRA Netherlands Holding B.V., Meander 1051, 6825 MJ Arnhem and affiliated companies.
The reason we process your personal data
Privacy on the website
The period for which the personal data will be stored
Transferring data to third parties
- request DEKRA to provide you with information regarding your personal data that DEKRA processes;
- request DEKRA to rectify any incorrect and / or outdated personal data;
- request DEKRA to complement incomplete personal data;
- request DEKRA to delete your personal data;
- request DEKRA to restrict certain parts of the processing of your personal data;
- request DEKRA to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to the processing of personal data by DEKRA.
Questions and contact details of the data protection officer
To the extent that you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC. The responsible party for users in the EU/EEA and Switzerland is Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Scope of processing
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (as processor according to Art. 28 GDPR).
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Alphabet Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA