DEKRA offers you unique cybersecurity solutions from one organization
DEKRA: your cybersecurity expert
Cybersecurity solutions for products and systems
In our increasingly digitalised world, cybersecurity is an important issue. Because not only offline, but also online, security is key. We regularly hear of hackers penetrating a network, with dire consequences. You naturally want to protect the users of your connected products from cyberattacks. And increase the trust they have in your organisation. DEKRA's cybersecurity experts are happy to support you in obtaining certificates and seals of approval that show you have been independently tested and certified.
Risk analysis for insight
Future-proof products and services
RED directive: cybersecurity of products
ETSI EN 303 645 and IEC 62443
- ETSI EN 303 645 for consumer IoT (internet of things) products
- IEC 62443 for IoT products for industries
NIS and NIS2: cybersecurity of network and information systems
Why DEKRA as your partner for cybersecurity?
- We are a multidisciplinary cybersecurity partner. We combine our expertise of e-mobility, lighting and medical devices with cybersecurity.
- Especially for charging stations, we offer the world's first certification programme.
- We provide ISO 27001 certifications in the form of a People Based Audit. In this, we have an eye for the human factor in your business processes.
- With a certificate from DEKRA, you give your customers more confidence and strengthen your position in the market.
- We have accreditation from IECEE to issue CB certificates for IEC 62443-4-1, IEC 62443-4-2, IEC 62443-3- and IEC 62443-2-4.
- We have a DEKRA Seal for IEC 62443-4-1. This involves auditing you annually, allowing you to rise in maturity level.
- We certify pentesters according to the keurmerk pentesten (quality pentesting mark). As part of this, we offer the pentester a free baseline measurement.
- Our cybersecurity experts conduct penetration test for products to test its cybersecurity.