The advantages of DEKRA People
The right person in the right place, right away
Regardless of why you need to strengthen your workforce, you will obviously be looking for a partner with extensive knowledge of your sector. A partner that understands your business, considers your needs from various perspectives, and offers the right solution quickly. DEKRA People is that partner. And we’re happy to prove it to you!
Why DEKRA People?
- Highly qualified interim professionals (including internally trained at DEKRA Claims and Expertise)
- One contact person (Manager Interim Professionals material damage)
- Candidates are always Wft proof and aware of the latest developments in the industry
- Access to the very extensive DEKRA People network
- Free access to professional knowledge sessions in the field of claims handling
Benefits of DEKRA Claims management
- is a leading and independent claims manager with many years of experience as a full outsourcing partner;
- is experienced in working in the client's back office system. The general standards (GBL, ISAE 3402 type II) are applied, but also client-specific matters;
- offers flexibility and has the capacity to scale up in claims handling after, for example, major incidents or an increase in claim files resulting from a roll-out programme;
- has offices and claims handlers throughout Europe and all in-house knowledge in the field of material and injury claims settlement
- offers on-site or off-site/online services;
- has its own fraud team with DEKRA Investigations for DEKRA Claims services, DEKRA Experts and DEKRA Automotive.