What is necessary to be able to work healthily?
Advice from occupational hygienists
Advice on occupational hygiene for healthy employees
The workplace can entail risks with an impact on the health of employees. Consider, for example, hazardous substances, physical strain, poor air quality, noise, heat or cold. How do you protect your employees against these risks? DEKRA's occupational hygienists will help you with this. We offer you expert occupational hygiene advice and practice-oriented customized solutions for your organisation.
You create a healthy, sustainable working environment.
You take care of protected, motivated and productive employees.
You will receive support in complying with occupational safety regulations.
You demonstrate good employment practices.
The approach of our occupational hygienists
- We contribute ideas in the design of workplaces that promote good health.
- We test legal limit values for factors such as noise, temperature, hazardous substances and lighting.
- We evaluate the circumstances that affect employees’ health.
- We optimize and evaluate the effectiveness of current protective measures.
- We work on the prevention of occupational diseases.
- We analyse and improve your work processes, procedures and organization.
- We advise on working conditions in new construction projects or investments in new machines or installations.