ISO 27001 online training
Instant access to the elearning about the latest version of the standard
Outdated technology, limited internet security or malware infections pose significant risks for companies that exchange information digitally. The dangers for your company: Cybercrime, IT failures, internet espionage and misuse of privacy-sensitive data. Do you want to limit these risks? The ISO 27001 standard helps you to set up a strong information security strategy. DEKRA offers digital training for a full understanding of this ISO standard.
Always up-to-date in information security
What is the purpose of the training?
- You know the changes since the last revision of ISO 27001 and recognize the consequences.
- You will gain insight into the new measures to secure information.
- You specifically apply the ISO 27002 instruments, such as the security domains.
- You recognize the 'hidden policies' in the ISO 27002 guidelines.
Who is the ISO 27001 training for?
- Auditors who check whether an Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) meets the requirements of ISO 27001.
- Managers and security officers who realize or maintain an information security management system according to ISO 27001.
- Partners who support in setting up and implementing an information security management system.