Certification of rail products
Grip on the quality of products in the rail sector
It goes without saying that you want to comply with laws and regulations when commissioning new products. This way, you guarantee that you produce safe rail products. In addition, quality also plays an increasingly important role. How long do products last? And how sustainable is the production? The right certificates give you and your customers certainty. DEKRA has more than 110 years of experience in certifying products, both nationally and internationally.
- train carriages and locomotives
- Dutch RIS requirements for rail vehicles.
- We certify this as Designated Body (DeBo).
- European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS)
- ProRail specifications (SPCs)
- We certify this as CI recognised by ProRail.
- rail infrastructure
- mobile technical systems
- workplace safety equipment
- We certify this as Inspection body, recognised by Stichting railAlert.
Our product certification procedure
Advantages of DEKRA Rail
- expert in asset lifecycle management
- more than 110 years’ experience in testing, inspecting and certifying products in the rail sector
- can be deployed at national and international level
- customer-focused collaboration: we align ourselves to your plans and pace of work
Benefit from the expertise of DEKRA Rail
Schedule a 1:1 session
2. Submit your unique case.
3. Get valuable insights and advice on concrete follow-up steps.