Risk Assessment and Evaluation (RI&E)
Insight into safety risks during work
How do you protect people against health damage and accidents during their work? Identifying risks is the first step. Carry out a Risk Assesment and Evaluation (RI&E in Dutch) together with DEKRA's independent certified senior safety experts and occupational hygienists. This gives you insight into the existing safety risks of the various activities in your organization. Or have the RI&E assessed by DEKRA. We are legally authorized to carry out the assessment. These insights provide a good basis for practical improvements and allow you to monitor and improve the safety and health of your employees at work.
The benefits of an RI&E
- You gain insight into occupational health and safety risks and hazards within your organization. You have valuable input for effective and efficient hazard control measures.
- You can set up business processes more securely.
- You increase safety awareness of the employees in your organization.
- You meet legal requirements.
- You show good employment practices.
Our approach to improve occupational safety
- safe use of work equipment
- dealing with hazardous substances and products
- management of fire and explosion hazards
- controlling exposure to noise and vibration
- ergonomics in the workplace
- safety culture
- working safely under complex circumstances
- psychosocial workload (PSW)