Is your company handling energy consumption responsibly?
ISO 50001 certification
Efficient energy management thanks to ISO 50001 certification
Successful companies rely on solid management strategies and systems to regularly evaluate and sustainably increase their energy efficiency.
About ISO 50001 certification
- Development of a company policy for the more efficient use of energy
- Determination of characteristic values
- Data analysis of energy consumption in all major consumption areas
- Measurement of results
- Continuous monitoring of measures
Procedure for ISO 50001 certification
- Information and preliminary audit (optional)
Information meeting (by telephone or in person), project meeting on site and preparation for certification, incl. document check
- Certification on site
Readiness analysis with assessment and review of the description of the management system, review of documented processes, and optional post-audit (review of corrective actions)
- Audit report and evaluation
Documentation of the audit and assessment of the management system
- Certificate and seal
After successfully completing the certification process, you will receive your certificate and the DEKRA test seal (with a maximum term of three years)
- First surveillance audit
A surveillance audit of the practical implementation is conducted every 12 months
- Second surveillance audit
Repeated auditing of the practical implementation of the management system
Three years after initial certification, steps 2 to 6 are repeated in the recertification audit
Gain from our expertise
- Our experts have many years of experience in auditing across all industries.
- We can offer you all the services you need for your certifications from a single source.
- As our portfolio comprises more than 40 accreditations, we can also certify other management systems, such as ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 and their combinations, with little effort if required.
- With our recognized DEKRA test seal you can secure the trust of your customers and business partners and increase your competitive chances.