Chemical Reaction Hazard Testing
Uncompromising safety standards and chemical process optimization
The consequences of runaway exothermic chemical reactions can be devastating. Runaway reactions at Bhopal and Seveso serve to highlight the lasting impression created by such events and the indelible smudge on the reputation of the operating companies involved. When working with any manufacturing process it is always necessary to establish the hazards associated with its operation.
- A state-of-the-art laboratory technology
- Extensive experience in chemical process development and optimization field
- Cost-effective mechanism assessing chemical reaction hazards
- Fresh, practical approach to old processes
- Permanent gas generation e.g. generation of nitrogen, carbon dioxide, etc. from the desired process or an unexpected event.
- Vapor pressure effects caused by heating, possibly arising from an exothermic reaction or a process failure condition, thus raising a mixture above its boiling point.
- We are specialists in process safety and carry out laboratory reaction studies, factorial experimental designs and tests under reflux and elevated pressure.
- We are committed to protecting human life, society and the company and use this focus to assess the effects of process changes on safety and the environment.
- We adapt solutions to your needs and make practical and economic recommendations to improve your processes.