Sustainability Challenge 2022
Are you ready for a challenge? Register now!
We want to be CO2 neutral by 2025. In order to achieve our goals, we carry out various energy-saving initiatives at our DEKRA offices. For example, we are lowering the heating from 21 to 19 degrees. However, a sustainable organization only succeeds with sustainable employees. So, we need your help! During the DEKRA Sustainability Challenge 2022, you and your colleagues will take on simple sustainability challenges.
- adopting 6 sustainable habits in the office;
- completing at least 1 personal challenge each week.
Apply these 6 sustainable habits in the office
- double sided;
- without color;
- only if digital administration is not an option.
Choose your personal sustainability challenges
- The Sustainability Challenge lasts 4 weeks, each week focuses on 1 important theme: water, nutrition, lifestyle or energy. Click on the different themes below to view the weekly challenges per theme.
- Choose at least 1 challenge per week/theme. The more challenges you choose, the more impact we make together!
- Only choose challenges that encourage you to adjust your usual habits. For example, are you already a vegetarian? Then the challenge of not eating meat for a week is not suitable for you. Choose a new habit.
- Challenge yourself, but realize that even the smallest changes make a big difference.
Look at the challenges per theme
- Shower for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Wash clothes shortly and at 30 degrees.
- Collect rainwater for your indoor plants.
- Lower the water temperature during your showers.
- Install a water-saving shower head.
- Lower the temperature of your boiler to a maximum of 60 degrees.
- Set the heating at home to 18 degrees or lower.
- Use your bath towel at least 3 times before throwing it in the laundry bin.
- Use cleaning vinegar instead of fabric softener.
- Reduce your standard number of showers.
Are you also excited about making a difference with your colleagues?
- Registrations close on November 1st.
- After the challenge we will be curious about your experiences. At the end of November, we will send you a feedback form.
- Afterwards you can pick up a well-deserved sustainable gift at the office where you're based.
- Do you have any questions? Mail them to email@example.com .